Monday, February 6, 2012

Today's featured author is Barbara Silkstone.

 
 
 
 Please spread the love and share this post to help get the word out about Indie writers.
 
Barbara Silkstone Bio

Barbara Silkstone is the best-selling author of
The Secret Diary of Alice in Wonderland, Age 42 and Three-Quarters    
Wendy and the Lost Boys
London Broil
The Adventures of a Love Investigator, 527 Naked Men and One Woman.

She has attended writing workshops with Stephen King, Robert B. Parker, PD James, and James Michener. Silkstone’s genre is comedy mysteries. She lives in south Florida where she is in demand as a humorous public speaker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
London Broil
 
 
 
You can find out about Barbara's other books from her Amazon Author page.

Follow her interesting blogposts here:

 

6 comments:

  1. Mel, Thank you for inviting me to chat. How do you like my spiffy red shoes?

    One male reader thought the illustration on the cover was me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder, Barb. Maybe we can do a fashion show one day! I'll bring my gun along for good affect! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, Sounds good. We could go on world-tour. "We are not our bookcovers tour."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, Mel. I enjoyed learning more about you and Barbara and your writing. Best to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the sound of that world tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Barb, I'm sure we could get some bookings for that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete