Friday, June 3, 2011

Another great month.

Well May didn't disappoint sales wise. Over 5,300 books sold this month. That makes a grand total of over 20,000 sold since my books were released as ebooks.

This month I've decided to test the market by upping the price to $2.99/£1.71, I know both books will sink in the UK as it's a price sensitive market. Hopefully, I'll attract a different audience in the US and the rest of the world.

I think the price for all Indie books should be $2.99 across the board, that way the writers would benefilt from 70% for all their efforts.

Okay, well I tried it for a few days I did sell a quite few books and will probably make more money this week than I make at the 99cents mark, but my books have sunk in the charts. So it's back to 99 cents for me. ;-)

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Indie authors I'll be featuring each week, either through interviews or sample chapters of their work on #samplesundays.

Please support Indie writers, you know it makes sense. ;-0

No comments:

Post a Comment