Monday, October 3, 2016

Another anniversary reached.

Wow, it’s my 7th anniversary as an Indie author and what a way to celebrate; the release of Tragic Deception written my dear friend Linda Prather and also Amazon have chosen a collection of both of our books in a special promotion running throughout October. #PoweredByIndie

Since contemplating writing I have now penned 13 books in the Justice series, Prime Justice is being written at the moment. Plus, I’ve also written 24 novels and several novellas – a total of over 40 titles and sold in excess of a million and a quarter books. It’s been an exciting journey and I’ve made some fabulous friends along the way. But I could never have achieved these results without my loyal fans and their love of Lorne and the gang. So pat yourselves on the back if you’ve ever bought one of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment