Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another great review for Final Justice

5.0 out of 5 stars A thriller with soul, August 3, 2011
By 
Richard Bard (Redondo Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Final Justice (A Lorne Simpkins thriller) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this sequel to Impeding Justice. Lorne is just as feisty as ever, but it's the three-dimensional properties of this character that drew me in. Her fears and vulnerabilities are a pleasant change from the stereotypical crime fighting heroines one finds in the genre'. And the Unicorn, Baldwin, is an antagonist that any reader will love to hate. The boat scene made me want to kill him myself, slowly! Excellent character development and a fitting conclusion. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment