Thursday, June 4, 2020

Up and running again

Wow, has it really been two years since I've updated my blog? Apparently it has. My excuse, I've been writing solidly in that time. For the past eighteen months or so I've endured a punishing schedule of writing and publishing a book a month. Hard to believe and no easy task I can tell you, especially while caring for my 83 year-old mother.

Anyway, now I've finally settled into a routine, I'll be keeping up to date with my blog in the future, I promise. :-)

I'm reading far more books now that life has been turned upside down by this blasted virus which, let's face it, has affected the whole damn world. So many lives unnecessarily taken from us because of something that originated from China. :-(

That's enough about that, my fans have been telling me they've also been reading more during the pandemic, more out of the need to escape the reality of what has plagued and impacted our lives over the past three to four months.

It'll be good to get back to normal, hoping that's just around the corner for some of us, I'm fed up with cooking and in dire need for a meal out, cooked by someone else. LOL

Here's a picture of the man in my life, Dex, enjoying a walk down by the River Wye, without taking him out daily during the crisis, I think I would have lost my mind. :-)

8 comments:



  1. In larger professional organizations, oft times, the boss sits back within the office cooling under an air conditioning , fielding phone calls from the lads within the field. So, if Tommy the plumber can't decide if he needs a 7/16ths or a 9/16ths open end wrench, he just calls the boss for an opinion. Then the boss tells Tommy he better get with the program or find another job. So Tommy stops calling in with stupid questions and learns his trade. within the meantime, you are not necessarily getting all the professional service you purchased . You see, licenses and accreditations don't automatically confer brains on the wrench pullers and knuckle busters within the field.
    contractors Mobile AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตเว็บตรง
    Until today, your goal is still far away. But if you walk back and forth with me, you will be able to
    money for sure Transfer must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The material I read that I really like it. Exchange content สล็อต wallet

    ReplyDelete
  4. your goal is still far away. But if you walk back and forth with me, you will be able to
    money for sure Transfer must try it.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต พี จี แตก ง่าย ค่ายเกมใหม่ที่มีคุณภาพ PG SLOT ถือได้ว่าเป็นอีกหนึ่งค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริง ยอดนิยมมากมายๆให้บริการใน สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรงสนุกสนานไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์

    ReplyDelete