Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fun Q&A session with Kristen Stone






Here's a fun Q&A session with Kristen Stone.


1) Name 5 people dead of alive who you'd invite for dinner?
This is a bit difficult for me as I don't 'do' social eating if I can avoid it, but the people who have inspired me the most are new indie authors so I would invite Brendan Gisby, Babs Morton, Tom Winton, Stephen R Hulse and sorry Mel, you have to come too.
2)If you were an animal what would you be and why?
A well loved dog, I think I would like only having to eat, sleep and chase a ball occasionally.
3) If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be and why?
Mmm, I haven't really travelled that much so I'm not sure. It would be somewhere warm and sunny, but not too hot, somewhere with modern amenities (couldn't live without the internet) and somewhere where people are free to live as they please. Of the places I actually know that would probably be somewhere on Tenerife.
4) What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you as a child?
I don't think I've ever been embarrassed by anything, but as a child I broke my two (new) front teeth doing something I shouldn't have in the school playground and until this day I've never told the truth about how my teeth got broken!

5) What was your nickname at school?

I was unfortunate enough to have the initials P.A.L. 
so, although it wasn't really a nickname, the boys in my class took great pleasure in calling me Pal Meat for Dogs or Prolongs Active Life. Couldn't have been very good dog food, I don't think it's around any more - but I am.
6) What was the name of your first pet and what was it?

I didn't have a pet until I was three years married and then we had a dog called Pippy.
7) What ambitions did you have as a teenager, and have your fulfilled any of those ambitions yet?
Only one ambition - to be a writer. Have I fulfilled that? Time will tell. 
8) When you die what will your epitaph read?
Too early to say what my achievements will be, I'm only 62

9) Will people cheer or be sad at your funeral?
I don't want a funeral, I just want to slip away unnoticed and have people say 'Whatever happened to Kris' except they probably won't use that name!

Come join in the fun on my new Fun Facebook Page. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment